Radio Show Episodes
Have you missed any episodes of the SpecialNeeds Lifestyles radio show on 1030 AM KVOI? Stream any of our past episodes here.
To meet your special needs in ways other than automobile mobility and financing, you might want to consider the options shown here.
- The Special Needs Store
- Making the lives of parents, therapists, and educators of children with special needs and disabilities easier by enabling them to find a wide variety of products and resources in one location.
Are you interested in travel, but need use of an accessible vehicle? Check these out:
Interested in travel to places outside the United States? In that case, this information could help you make plans.
- Hotels in Venice
- Your best travel guide for Venice, the city, consisted of one hundred and fifty canals elaborating about places of interests, attractions, shopping, sight seeing and hotels in Venice for having a comfortable tour of Venice.
After we have adapted your vehicle, why not use it to visit and enjoy the many places that Tucson has to offer? There are many places in Tucson or within easy reach of Tucson, catering to a wide range of interest and needs. Here are just a few examples.
For more information and ideas, take a look at these tourist info pages.
Here are some other Tucson tourism ideas.
With hundreds of award-winning restaurants, many boasting nationally acclaimed chefs, Tucson is a food lovers paradise. Savor five-star Southwestern cuisine and the exciting flavors of our world-famous Mexican food. Try Greek, Italian, Thai, and other cuisines from around the world. In our new dining section at www.visitTucson.org/dining you can search our database of fine restaurants and browse through other delicious information.
Tucson is the perfect place to get away… just the two of you. Share captivating sunsets from the porch of an intimate bed and breakfast overlooking a National Park. Rediscover each other as you refresh your body and spirit at one of the world's best spas. Pamper yourselves in luxury at a lavish resort. And count the brilliant stars from a soothing hot tub. Find the perfect place for just the two of you at www.visitTucson.org.
Our perfect fall weather provides the backdrop for many fabulous events in Tucson. Taste the work of our top chefs and vintners at the Tucson Culinary Festival, November 3-6. Puro Mexicano: Tucson Film Festival is the first and only U.S. festival devoted to the best in Mexican and Mexican-American films, November 4-6. Visit working artists' studios on the Open Studio Tour, November 12-13. Watch thousands of cyclists from around the world compete in the prestigious 22nd Annual El Tour De Tucson, November 19. See performances of ceremonial music and dancing at the American Indian Heritage Month Powwow November 26-27. For more information on these and many other exciting events visit www.visitTucson.org/events.
There are places within easy reach of Tucson worth a visit. Do you like fresh apples, nuts, or wine, straight from the farm? Do you like fresh organic food? You're in luck: the featured farms and orchards welcome visitors, and many of them are organic farms.
- Pick-Your Own Food Listings
- Pick Your Own.org -- This site is a directory of farms all over Arizona that allow visitors to pick fruit off their farms.
- Arizona Orchard Listings -- This site lists many southern Arizona apple orchards that welcome the public to visit and buy their apples.
- Apple Orchards
- Apple Annie's Orchard, Wilcox, AZ -- Opening for the seasion in July 11, 2009!
- Nut Farms
- Arizona Pistachio Company
If you want your automobile adapted to suit your mobility needs or if you want to buy a pre-adapted vehicle, then come to us. However, if you want to buy scooters, wheelchairs, medical supplies, and other such things, then come to our friends.
Click on the links below to get more detailed information.
1. Rising Medical
5743 East Speedway Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85712
Fax: (520) 886-7710
(866) 641-7700 Toll Free
2. Tucson Safety & Medical Supply
6 West Grant Road
Tucson, AZ 85705