Drive-Master Hand Controls for Steering, Gas, and Brake
Drive-Master sets the standard when it comes to Hand Controls.
SpecialNeedsVehicles -- Adapt Mobility specializes in adapting your vehicle or home to fit your special needs. If you know exactly what you need to have installed or improved in your vehicle or home, then stop by our shop, call us by phone (520-292-8769), or email us and we can immediately help you get what you need. If you'd like to set a sense of the Drive Master hand controls available, feel free to browse our product information below.
Drive Master hand controls allow you to control the steering wheel and gas & brake pedals in any combination or all together.
- You can steer a lot more easier with the Drive Master hand steering controls.
- Depending on your needs, you can conveniently steer and use the gas & brake pedals with your hands.
- Whether you are right or left-handed, you can drive in comfort!
- The Drive-Master Ultra Lite XL Hand Control offers a sleek European design and styling, with a high-tech black anodized finish.
- The Drive-Master Ultra Lite XL Hand Control compliments any U.S. and foreign vehicle (cars and vans).
- It is light weight and corrosion resistant.
- All moving parts are bearing constructed and meet all controlling agencies design specifications. Universal installation is available on most U.S. and foreign cars and vans.
- The Drive-Master Ultra Lite XL Push Pull Hand Control is reversible for Left or Right Hand Drivers.
- Optional Horn and Dimmer Switches can be added.
- The Drive-Master Ultra Lite XL Hand Control comes with a Limited 5 Year Warranty.
Drive-Master Company is a pioneer in Hand Control Mobility Solutions. Drive Master has engineered every conceivable Hand Control System for the Hadicapped Driver.
Steering Wheel Devices
For positive one Hand Control of the Steering Wheel. Remains in a fixed position via two support straps stemming from a fixed base which is attached to the Steering Wheel. The base's position along the inside of the Steering Wheel is adjustable according to the individual's Abilities.
A Steering Device for Drivers with no grip and diminished wrist stability. Also firmly supported by a secure base located along the inside of the Steering Wheel. Each pin is covered with foam to provide the Driver with maximum comfort.
This Steering Device offers complete support and control for the totally Disabled Hand and Wrist.
Steering Device for Drivers with minimum grip, stabilizes the Driving Hand securely. Secured base is also adjustable according to individual Abilities.
Palm Grip for Quad Steering
Can be placed at any position on the Steering Wheel according to Driving Prescription and personal comfort. Comes with soft insert. Requires moderate tensor control.
Accommodates most Drivers with a Prosthetic Hook on their Steering arms. Made of durable steel and can be placed most locations on the Steering Wheel. The prosthesis should have soft surface pinchers
Single Pin Steering Device
Single Pin Steering Device for the Driver with full use of Steering Hand and Arm. Pin is covered with foam to provide the Driver with maximum comfort
SpecialNeedsVehicles -- Adapt Mobility can take the hassle and exhaustion out of the process of adapting your vehicle with a Drive-Master hand control, whether it is for steering, the gas & brake pedals, or both. To get the process started, please feel free to contact any of our staff --
by phone (520-292-8769)
or by email
and we will be happy to brainstorm with you!